In the last two weeks, I have felt like a real life teacher who can apply the technological skills and opportunities I have learned in EDCI 336 and apply them in real world events. This week, I attended a BCSSTA conference via Zoom. Even though my teachable is Art. (there was no art conference to find). I attended 3 conferences over the course of the day (Friday). Two of them were really dry and one was really interesting. The one I found very interesting was one world population and sustainability. The presenter provided great websites and resources for materials as well as fun activities to play with students, both online and in person classes. I challenged myself to adapt these Social Studies Lessons into Art lessons –  I am still thinking about how to create an Art project based on world population. 

Overall, it was an interesting experience and it gave me a sense of what working and established professionals are doing in their fields and specific subject matters. So, thanks to my teachers for allowing myself and the class to participate.